Saturday, July 16, 2011

Can any one who can suggest me with my issue :(?

I am in love with a girl since 2008 and we met frequently and she is one of my close relative. She love me madly and in return I love her with all my heart. There is no doubts in our love and we decided to get married after getting approval from our parents. My parents agreed and her mom agreed first and she is the only person started proposal with our parents. After one and half year now, she do not want her daughter to marry me. We still love each other and we use to talk over phone everyday. I live 200 miles far from her. She just called me and she was telling me what her mother says about our marriage. I was helping her family when my girl friend was in college and she ow work in a government financial sector. Now her mother totally opposes me and moreover she says that I m a fraud and many other things in order to make her daughters brain up. But honestly saying I do not have any bad thoughts about my girl friend and I m just sincere, I do not know why her mother suspects me and she need my help when they are down and now they are financially good and she claims that I am a fraud. Can I speak to her directly about this matter. I do not know what to do. I just told my girl friend that I do not want to get any approval to our marriage. If she really loves me then we can probably to for a register marriage in India. But my girl friend says we shall wait for some days so that her mother's mind can change. I really do not know what I can do with this bloody issue. I am not able to concentrate in my work. Suggestions please

No comments:

Post a Comment