Monday, July 18, 2011

Wanna hear what *possibly* could be a ghost story?

I was vacuuming out my room today, and when I was vacuuming the area inside my closet, the vacuum cleaner started going crazy for a sec, and when it stopped, one of our cat's little stuffed mouse toys was just lying there. It's like it suddenly appeared there, because I've never even seen it lying there. Maybe it came out of the vacuum, but the mouse still looked like it was in pretty good condition, not like it has been in a vacuum, and it doesn't even look small enough that it could get sucked into a vacuum. The toy is about, maybe 2 inches wide, and 1 inch thick? It's one of those catnip toys too. And our cats couldn't have brought into my room, because there's never any chance for them to get into my room, because I always close my door the second I go out of my room. And I highly doubt my family would just throw it into my closet to pull some sort of prank. I'm probably going to sound stupid, and you guys can laugh if you want, and it's probably nothing paranormal, but it kind of freaked me out ;) What do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment