Thursday, July 14, 2011

I want to marry him.....?

Ive been talking to a man for a while now and we are perfect for each other. It's like he's my other half. We even talked about marriage and We both are very old school, traditional kind, like no pre-marital sex, relgious etc. We want to get married but the problem is I'm 19 and he's 10 years older than me. I know you guys are probably thinking i'm young and foolish etc. But I'm very mature for my age. I was raised with lots of repsonsibilities. I think he's the right one, I've been looking for someone like him my whole life. And my family will not accept him because of his age and race. They say he will be bad in bed when we get older. But I really love him and I'm mature enough to be a wife type. I want to be with him but then I'll have to sacrifice my family. He doesn't want me to sacrifice them he actually wants to be with them talk to them etc its just that my family are very close-minded. He's really worth it, but I'm just doubting now because of my family. Its like I dont want to lose a person like him, People like him are veryyy rare today. We both have the same goals, morals, values etc. He wants to come meet them and ask my hand in marriage but I'm afraid it wont turn the way i want it to.

No comments:

Post a Comment