Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Am i headed for an abusive relationship?

My boyfriend and i have been dating for about a yar and a half.Everything was going great until i made a fake facebook to see if he would cheat on me given the chance.After i found out he wouldnt i decited it would be fun to mess with peoples heads.Bad decision on my part because i talked to my ex and ruined his relationship out of revenge.That was in like august and he recently found out about it a few mionths ago.Now he needs to know where i am at all times because he thinks im cheating and he doesnt want me hanging out with my friends cause there "bad influences".He has never layed a hand on me out entire relationship and im reading articles and it looks like this is how abusive relationships start but i have doubts because im the one that did something to hurt his trust.

No comments:

Post a Comment