Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I need help with money!?

so im only 14 & i might go to portugal with my friend but i need money. im having a yardsale with a bunch of my stuff but i doubt ill get more than $80. Im supposed give some money of the ticket which is 400 in total but i also need that money for contacts and i only have 10 weeks left of contacts. I need more though for highschool so im assuming thats another 100$. if i dont go to portugal i just wont use my contacts that i would use during my time there & i would have to buy less contacts. i also might attend a public highschool where students wear regular clothes, so i need to buy more clothes. What would you do? not go to portugal, go to portugal? i dont really want to stay home cause my mom most likely wouldnt let me do much during the rest of summer but anyway whats your opinions? i also cant get a paying job.

No comments:

Post a Comment