Saturday, July 9, 2011

'05 Pontiac Vibe or '96 Toyota Corolla?

Currently I am driving a '96 Toyota Corolla and have had it since 2006. The car has over 120k miles on it and it runs fine, the only problems I'm having with it are the motors for the automatic locks dying, which doesn't bother me as I can unlock the doors manually. Recently my dad has been trying to convince me to switch to a newer car, that car being a '05 Pontiac Vibe that only has a little over 60k miles on it. The only big difference I'm noticing in the two vehicles are that the Vibe gets 3 more miles on the highway and city compared to the Corolla and the Vibe has more leg room and more space in the trunk. Both cars have the same size fuel tank and use the same type of gasoline, the Vibe has a little more horsepower and a bit bigger engine but both are still 4-cylinders. So I'm curious on what you all think, should I take my dad up on his offer and switch to the Pontiac Vibe to drive or stick with my Toyota Corolla, since I'm still in college and plan on owning the car for a decade from when I get it or longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment